Well hello 2021! Can you believe we have all survived another year? I can’t! 2020 was such a wild ride, and I am ready to get back to a normal routine (if that’s even possible these days)! As I start my first week back to work after enjoying two-weeks of holidays, I’ve found myself struggling to figure out what I want to work towards/accomplish this year. So, I’ve taken it upon myself to come up with a 2021 bucket list.
If you know me then you know I’m a planner at heart. I pre-plan every year, week, day, and hour of my time to ensure I am working towards my goals and staying productive. I also hate surprises. So, you can imagine how I felt last March when the world came tumbling down and all of my ‘planning’ went out the window. But, here I am again, trying to semi-plan out my year (in what looks like another uncertain year). Here’s what I hope to cross off my bucket list this year:
- Get Married: If all goes well in the world, I will be able to get married this year on October 2nd!
- Win My First Race
- Improve My Focus Behind the Wheel: As I’ve stated in previous blog posts, I really struggle with my focus behind the wheel. Brando says I should focus more on visualizing winning, and wanting to win the race, LOL – so this is what I will do!
- Improve My Reaction Time: Last year, I really started to improve my reaction time on and off the track (with the help from my practice tree). I hope to continue practicing and making progress with my reaction time this year.
- Double our BracketLife Sales from Last Year
- Go back racing in Wawa, ON: Last year, we were unable to travel to Wawa to go racing because of COVID-19. If all goes well this year, we will be able to travel back up north and compete in the best race of the year!
- Go to the SFG Million: I have never been to the SFG Million and had fully planned to go last year to watch Brandon compete. Since we couldn't cross it off our bucket list last year, let’s hope that this is the year! Please open the Canada-USA border!!
- Go to The Million Dollar Race: Ever since Brandon, my dad and I travelled to The Million in 2018, I have always wanted to go back. It was such a cool experience to be there and I’d love to go back this year!
What do you have on your bucket list for 2021? Share your bucket list items below! I definitely want to add more items to my list!
Catch you next-next week,
Always keep that positive outlook Rachel, I honestly hope that your bucket list is fulfilled and wish you nothing but success & prosperity for 2021 & beyond 🙏 ✨ 🙏